These are super easy to make and almost as quick to eat.
Use fresh strawberries from your garden, or from the store.
- You will need:
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips (I use Ghiradelli chocolate)
- 1 pound strawberries
- 1 Tupperware snack cup
- Silicone mat or wax paper
- Baking sheet
- Fill the snack cup with chocolate chips. Place in the microwave and cook for 1 minute, stopping ever 30 seconds to stir the chocolate, until the chocolate is smooth.
- Place the wax paper or silicone mat on a baking sheet.
- Take the strawberries with the stems on, and roll into the chocolate until coated 1/4" to 1/2" from the top.
- Place the chocolate covered strawberries on the baking sheet and allow to cool. Place the tray in the refrigerator to cool quicker.
- Once cooled, you can peel the strawberries from the strawberries from the wax paper/silicone mat carefully.
For an added wow, drizzle white chocolate over the strawberries, or dip them again in white chocolate (after the milk chocolate is dry) ½ way with white chocolate.