I saw this on Pinterest and thought the kids could make them, easy peezie.
I think they look pretty good for 5 and 7 year olds!
You will use a lot of sprinkles of you use the ones like we did, we used 2 bottles for 2 pounds of strawberries and ran out.
We used the store brand chocolate chips, not any fancy chocolate, but you can if you want!
- 1 pound strawberries
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1 -2 bottles blue sprinkles (or what you can find) spread them on a plate or shallow small pan.
- Take a cookie sheet and line it with parchment or wax paper, whichever you have.
- Take the bag of white chocolate chips and melt a cups worth in a microwave safe bowl until melted.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate, then into the sprinkles and place on the tray.
- Put the tray into the fridge to set.
- Remove tray from fridge/ and place in a bowl and enjoy!