I was insired by the Reese Peanut Butter Recipe to make my own, but as cupcakes because we don’t eat a cake. And cupcakes, you can freeze and pull out as you need!
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup salad dressing (I use Miracle Whip light)
- 1 cup warm water
- 6 King Size packages of Reese peanut butter cups quartered or 24 mini cups (optional)
- In your Large Tuppeware Wonderlier bowl, add the sugar, cocoa, flour and baking soda together and mix until cocoa is an even color throughout.
- Add the salad dressing and water and mix completely.
- Add 1 tablespoon the bottom of each cupcake.
- Add 1 piece of quartered (or mini) peanut butter cup.
- Cover with additional cupcake mix (a generous heaping tablespoon)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Make theFluffy Cocoa Frosting (I halfed the recipe as this makes a lot of frosting) and chop up the rest of the peanut butter cups into 1/4" chunks in a shallow. Frost lightly and dip the cupcake into the chopped up peanut butter cups.