This banana bread can be made with or without nuts. The recipe below will make 1 regular size loaf or 2 mini loaves.
We like to serve it warm or your can microwave a piece for 15-20 seconds and then spread butter on it. Make sure to have a glass of milk ready. A great way to get your kids to eat fruits.
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In your Large Tupperware Wonderlier bowl, mix the butter and sugar and stir.
- Add the bananas and lemon juice and mix.
- Add the flour and baking powder (and nuts) and mix until combined.
- Butter the pans or spray with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the pan(s) and cook until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Cooking time is about 1 1/4 hours.