- 3 cans Northern Beans drained
- 1 cup diced/finely chopped ham
- 1/3 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 cups chicken stock
- water to fill 1 inch above the beans in the crock pot
- Drain the beans using your Tupperware Colander and place into the crock pot.
- Finely chop the ham, carrots and celery to your liking. (I used the Tupperware Chop N Prep as it was quick and easy]
- Add the ham, carrots and celery into the crock pot.
- Add in 2 cups chicken stock and stir.
- Add in enough water to be 1 inch above the beans.
- Let cook on low for 4-6 hours.