My kids love popcorn and in the store, they sell chocolate popcorn, at a hefty price. I figured I could make it cheaper at home.
- Popped Popcorn (normal batch that your air popper will pop, mine does about 1/4 cup)
- 4 oz M&Ms
- 4 oz Reese's Pieces
- 4 oz bar White Chocolate (I used Ghiradelli chocolate)
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate chips
- Large bowl (I used the Tupperware Thatsa Bowl)
- Cookie sheet covered in parchment paper
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave save bowl (I used the Tupperware Vent N Serve Medium Shallow Dish), stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate over popcorn and stir until incorporated into the popcorn.
- Add the M&Ms and Reese's Pieces, stir again.
- Pour popcorn onto cookie sheet.
- Melt milk chocolate in another microwave save bowl (I used the Tupperware Vent N Serve Medium Shallow Dish), stir until smooth.
- Pour milk chocolate over the popcorn and place in refrigerator until the chocolate sets up.
- Serve and enjoy.
This makes about 12 cups of popcorn mix. You can add nuts and whatever other treats you want to make this suit your family and friends tastes, have fun with it!