I received this receive from Tupperware this week and we had to try this Pumpkin Pie dip for many reasons.
We love pumpkin.
I love dip.
I wanted to see what it tasted like.
It is super delicious.
I’m betting if you added the pumpkin puree with cream cheese and powdered sugar, it would be a great pumpkin frosting…idea!
- 1 - 8oz container cream cheese softened
- ½ can (small can) of pumpkin pie puree
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon Tupperware Cinnamon Vanilla Seasoning Blend
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Take your Quick Chef with blender attachmen. Blend the cream cheese and pumpkin together until its smooth.
- Add in the brown sugar, maple syrup and cinnamon-vanilla.
- Mix together until it's fluffy and smooth.
- Place in Tupperware bowl with a lid.
- Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with apples, pears, graham crackers, ginger snaps, or whatever suits your fancy.