These are super simple to make and only take 3 ingredients and you have your own thin mint cookies.
You can make these for a lot less than buying them.
- Peppermint Extract
- Ritz Crackers (or similar)
- Melting Chocolate
- Parchment paper
- Take 4 blocks of chocolate melting chocolate and melt in Tupperware Medium Deep Vent N Serve container for 2 minute at 50%. Check and stir and microwave more as needed until melted.
- Add 4 drops of peppermint extract into the chocolate and stir in until incorporated.
- Take the crackers and place them one at a time in the chocolate, cover them completely and then place on the parchment paper.
- Repeat until you have all the crackers you wanted covered.
- Let cool to harden.
- Eat and enjoy!
If the chocolate becomes harder to work with, you need to put it back into the microwave to melt again.