Recipe: Homemade Thin Mint Cookies

These are super simple to make and only take 3 ingredients and you have your own thin mint cookies.

You can make these for a lot less than buying them.

Recipe: Homemade Thin Mint Cookies

Recipe: Homemade Thin Mint Cookies

Ingredients

• Peppermint Extract
  • Ritz Crackers (or similar)
  • Melting Chocolate
  • Parchment paper

Instructions

1. Take 4 blocks of chocolate melting chocolate and melt in Tupperware Medium Deep Vent N Serve container for 2 minute at 50%. Check and stir and microwave more as needed until melted.
  2. Add 4 drops of peppermint extract into the chocolate and stir in until incorporated.
  3. Take the crackers and place them one at a time in the chocolate, cover them completely and then place on the parchment paper.
  4. Repeat until you have all the crackers you wanted covered.
  5. Let cool to harden.
  6. Eat and enjoy!

Notes

If the chocolate becomes harder to work with, you need to put it back into the microwave to melt again.

Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin

Comments

1. Leah McWhorter says:

I am going to make these. Thank you for sharing. Would be great for a cookie exchange party.

2. yummy!! can’t wait to try these

3. Wow! this homemade thin mint cookies looks so yummy! my daughter will surely love this one :) Thanks for sharing!

4. rochelle johnson says:

thanks for the recipe, im going to try them

5. Rich Hicks says:

Very straightforward and seemingly easy to make. Will have to give this one a try!

6. Alex Roach says:

I love chocolate! I have to try these

7. Thanks for this recipe. Glad I found it. I am sitting here thinking (I got crackers, i got choc chips, I got peppermint extract…oh boy!!)

8. Christina Sunday says:

I would love to try and make these … Me and my mom love the girl scout thin mints , I am saving this page to my bookmarks :-) Thanks for posting!

9. Lourdes Guerra says:

mmmm chocolate and mint!!! Love it, thank you!! I have to make these :)

10. These sound great! and so easy too. What a dream. I love these type of cookies. Thanks for sharing with us…

11. Great idea! Think mints are one my favorites!

12. These look delicious! I like how easy they are to make.

13. I made these back when I sold Tupperware. They’re awesome!

14. Hah now I don’t have to wait once a year for the girls to ring my doorbell! This could be very dangerous…thin mints available all year round!

Share Your Thoughts: