This is super easy and fun for kids to help with.
Great for Christmas time or anytime really.
Just two ingredients and a microwave, a little patience and you’ve got a yummy treat.
- 4 squares white chocolate bark
- 1 box candy canes
- Make sure to have parchment paper layed out to spread the candy on.
- Use your food processor or unwrap the candy canes and place in a bag, then place in another bag and break into small pieces with a hammer
- In a Tupperware Vent N Serve Medium Deep, melt the chocolate at 50% for 1 1/2 minute (stirring every 30 seconds) until smooth.
- Once the chocolate is smooth, mix in the candy canes and stir until evenly incorporated.
- Spread onto the parchment paper and allow to cool.
- Once cooled break into half dollar size pieces.
- Eat and enjoy!