I love making these Enchiladas Enchiladas with left over chicken from a rotisserie chicken. We (a.k.a. my husband) picks the chicken. We put it into small 1 inch pieces and put it in the fridge for the round 2 meal.
- 2 cups Left over chicken (we use from a rotissarie)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 -8oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 2-4 medium size Tortillas
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 brick cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the chicken, cumin and chili powder together.
- Mix together and add in 1/2 the cheese and mix.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the sour cream and salsa.
- Place a layer of the sour cream and salsa on the bottom of the pan you will be baking the enchiladas in.
- Take the tortillas and spread a layer of cream cheese on the tortilla.
- Add a good portion of chicken mix on the tortilla.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sour cream/salsa mix.
- Roll up the tortilla and place into pan.
- Repeat until the pan is full.
- Pour the sour cream/salsa on top of the tortillas evenly.
- Spread the remaining cheese on top of the tortillas.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown at 350 degrees.