These are super delicious and an inexpensive snack to make.
Serve them with a fruit salsa, or dip for a bridal shower, baby shower, super bowl, girls night out or just because you want a bowl all to yourself.
In about 10-15 minutes they are done and you can serve them up.
- 1 package flour tortillas, (Small size) cut into triangles (you get get bigger ones and into strips)
- Butter flavored cooking spray (like Pam)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons. Cinnamon-Vanilla Spice Blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar and spice together in a Tupperware Thatsa Bowl
- Spray tortillas on both sides with butter spray,
- Place in Thatsa Bowl with Spice Blend and shake to lightly coat.
- Lay on baking sheet lined with Silicone Wonder Mat .
- Bake at 300° for 6 minutes or until golden brown.