I had no idea making your own playdough could be so fun.
We made the shapes using the Tupperware Cookie Cutters (also good for cookies).
You took 1/2 of the recipe before we added the Kool-aid mix in it divided it so we could make 2 colors.
You will also want to have extra flour out so when you get to the kneading part, you can knead the dough like bread dough and sprinkle flour down and add more into the dough until it is more firm.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 packages unsweetened Kool-Aid (different flavors to make different colors)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 tablespoons oil (any kitchen oil that is edible)
- In your Tupperware mixing bowl, add the flour and salt and mix thorough.
- Divide the mixture evenly into two seperate bowls.
- Add one packet of Kool-Aid into each bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add one cup bowling water and 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil into each bowl and mix until smooth.
- Allow to cool.
- Place flour down on your table and put the playdough on the table (it wil be sticky), add a little more flour into the playdough until it is no longer sticky and easy to manage.
- Repeat for ther bowl of playdough.
- Play and enjoy.
- Store in Tupperware Snack Cups to play again and again.