We recently took a trip to Disney and enjoyed the Frozen Chocolate Banana snacks at every theme park.
I wanted to recreate these for my family as they are a great way to get the kids to eat bananas.
These were a little tricky to make and might be better if made with a crockpot full of chocolate. I only used one brick of chocolate, so it required me to spread the chocolate on banana, before it froze the chocolate and I still needed to get the nuts on!
- Ripe Bananas
- Lollipop Sticks
- Melting Chocolate
- Chopped Nuts
- Sprinkles (or other toppings)
- Take the lollipop sticks and place them into the peeled bananas.
- The banana's will need to be frozen for a few hours before the next few steps can be performed.
- In a Tupperware Vent N Serve Medium Deep dish, melt the package of Chocolate Melting Chocolate.
- Put the banana stick in the chocolate and you may need to use the spatula to spread the chocolate around.
- Quickly remove and sprinkle nuts or sprinkles on to the banana and set aside.
- Repeat until your bananas are covered.
- Store in Tupperware FreezerMates until you are ready to eat them.