One of the easiest recipes you can make with left overs.
I love it when you take take another meal and turn it into something else.
Take your favorite spaghetti recipe and bake it into something ‘different’.
- Make too much Spaghetti
- as much Mozzarella Cheese that you like
- as much italian Spices as you like
- Place your left over spaghetti in individual or a big bakeable container. (I used an oval ramikin).
- Put as much Mozzrella cheese on top of the spaghetti that you like.
- Sprinkle with Italian spices.
- Bake at 350 until golden brown (you only need it warmed up and the cheese melted).